var sc_partition=20; var sc_security="18aa7a11"; Aww that smile.

My Story

Monday, February 05, 2007

went clubbing at DXO on sat. there's fight everytime. lol. walked to the 7eleven. there's fight there too. makan drink then we took maxi cab home.

sunday. watched singapore vs thailand. score 1-1. both are superb goals. khairil amri. power. he is young. lol. young prospect.hahaa. and superstar. project superstar i mean. after that MANCHESTER UNITED vs tottenham. 4-0. power. but ronaldo is a diver. hoho. bad. but manu is just GREAT. van der sar injured. broke his nose. and o'shea was the stand-in keeper as the subs are all used. but he did a great job. punched one and saved one. lol. but how long will van der sar take to recover. hoho.



-6:06 PM-

Profile

-=|Kelvin Lee|=-

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I'm who I am

17 is young

5th Jan thats when people say happy birthday to me

LIKES

Likes People who likes Me=].

WISH

I still want to be a Pilot.

Get top few in Marine Engineering.I will do it.
SHOUT



LINKS

Manchester United F.C
My Photos
Friendster
Link No.4


PAST

  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • November 2007



  • CREDITS

    Design Solistice
    Picture Edubz02
    Shapes Photoshop
    Fonts Dafont.com